- Delivery is to mainland UK only however can deliver to the following Ireland, islands: Isle of Sky, Isle of Sheppey, Angelsey and the Isle of Wight., Channel Islands and the Isle of Man but there will be additinal charge , there may be an additional delivery charge to some remote parts of Scotland. If you want your order delivered to any of these places please contact us by email before placing your order and we will assist you further.
- We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 3 - 5 business days. Certain items listed within our web site are not standard stock items and can take longer than the stated delivery time.
- Any delivery date quoted is in good faith, but the Seller(Plumbspares) shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery of Goods howsoever caused
- Customers will be contacted by email to confirm a delivery date (excluding weekends) - we are unable to give exact delivery times.
- On arrival all goods must be inspected carefully for any signs of damage by the customer or agent, should you find any damage please ask the driver to take the goods back with them, or sign the delivery document as damaged, or if you do not have time to inspect properly please sign the document as un-checked.
- Please open all boxes or parcels as soon as they arrive, you have 48 Hours to notify Plumbspares of any damage, shortages or incorrect items, if we are not notified of damage, shortages or incorrect items within this time, you agree to indemnify Plumbspares in full against any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to notify us within 48 Hours.
- Our Suppliers will only make one delivery, if you are not at the delivery address to accept the delivery a charge will be made to deliver a second time.
- There will be one person per vehicle and for health and safety the driver is only contracted to deliver Kerbside, Delivery inside a customer’s property is at the drivers discretion.
- For large and heavy items please ensure there will be adequate assistance in helping the driver unload.
- Delivery dates are approximate and no liability is accepted in respect of late deliveries, please do not arrange to install the items until after they have been delivered and checked for damage.
- If an item is no longer required you can return the item to us within 7 days, please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us or our suppliers unless we have delivered the goods in error or they are faulty.
- There will be a collection charge of £29.99 which will also include the administration charge. The item must be unused and in its original packaging and must be in a resalable condition. Please contact us by email with your order reference number. Once we have received the item, it will be checked and then a credit issued back to your credit/debit card or Paypal account within 3 Working days.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking charge if you are out-with the 7 days plus collection charge. Please also be aware that under no circumstance should goods be returned directly to Plumbspares office, unless otherwise advised by us.
- The refund amount will be minus the initial delivery(out-with 7 days) cost and the collection cost. We do not accept products back for refunds after a 30 day period.
- All goods must be returned undamaged and in the original packaging within 7 days.
- If the item is faulty it will be tested before any refund is applied.
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) if opened are non returnable Unless it is faulty, we will refund once PCB has been tested and should be installed by a GasSafe Engineer.
- For goods which have arrived damaged you will need to contact us within 48 Hours of receipt of the order.
- Please telephone us on 01324 871522 or email us at email@example.com prior to returning any goods.
Your Right To Cancel
- Under the United Kingdom's distance selling regulations; you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This is called a “7 Day Cooling Off Period”. During this 7 day cooling off period, you have a duty of care for the goods, therefore it is advised that any goods you wish to return are kept in their original packaging to ensure they remain undamaged and in a good condition. Should returned goods arrive back to us or our supplier in a damaged condition, the goods will be returned to you and you will be responsible for the total cost. Please note this will not apply to any goods deemed as Special Order or Made to Order products.
- If your item is not in stock, we will place the order with our supplier and let you know the estimated delivery date. You will have the option to cancel your order should you wish to do so.
- We retain the right to make adjustments to the pricing on this site to take account of any increase in our suppliers' prices, the imposition of any taxes or duties. Or if due to an error omission, the price published for the goods is incorrect regardless of the status of the order.
Telephone 01324 871522
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We endeavour to answer all email questions within 48 hours during normal business hours.
Alternatively you wish to write to us via post you can write to;
22 California Terrace